The IAPAM offers the most comprehensive benefits designed to assist new physicians successfully enter the aesthetic medicine field as well as keep experienced aesthetic physicians up to date on what’s new in the field. Some of the many benefits include: education, practice support, special equipment discounts, and skin cancer foundation approved products.
Top 4 Reasons to Join:
- The most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine Educational Resource available, including access to our on-line clinical video library and AMA CAT1 Aesthetic Medicine and Obesity related CME’s.
- NEW: 17.75 Aesthetic Medicine Symposium attendance CME’s now offered at our symposium in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Access to our Aesthetic Practice Support Program. For many physicians, this is a new endeavor. Take advantage of unlimited access to clinical or business related support, including the ability to re-order IAPAM materials and resources like the Clean Start hCG Weight Loss Patient Kit.
- Network with other members from around the world through our members-only LinkedIn group and other professional forums, like our NEW hCG Ask an Expert Forum for attendees of the IAPAM’s hCG Training.
Plus, take Advantage of Great Savings on:
Aesthetic Medicine Equipment
Cosmetic dermatology books and DVD’s.
Membership that Pays for Itself:
If you require equipment, training, or marketing materials you will find your savings will quickly pay for the annual $295 membership fee. The monthly clinical and marketing tips you will receive are sure to help you lower your expenses and increase your revenues.
To be eligible for membership in the association, you must be a physician holding the degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). All physician members must be licensed to practice medicine by their local governing medical board, and be in good standing. A special medical residents membership is also available.
Standard Membership Benefit Highlights
- CME access to Aesthetic Medicine AMA PRA CAT1 CME’s. In addition you receive access to over 1,000 CME’s related to other specialties (i.e. dermatology, plastic surgery, internal medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, emergency medicine).
- 10% discount for Elsevier cosmetic medical reference books and training DVD’s (US only)*
- Access to the IAPAM members-only LinkedIn group.
- One year monthly practice support, which includes: the latest industry news; marketing ideas and tips.
Accredited Member – $295/yr
- Includes all the benefits above, plus you will receive discounts on IAPAM educational events (i.e. save $1,100 on the 2-day Aesthetic Medicine Symposium registration)
- By attending the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, you will be awarded up to 17.75 CME’s.
- Glass Membership plaque to display in your practice.
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training for you and your staff for a year ($500 value).
- Medical Malpractice Insurance program for members
- Access to our Aesthetic Physician Jobs Board
- Equipment discounts for: IPL, Laser, Medical Microdermabrasion, etc..
- Website design & hosting program
- Direct mail postcards campaigns for patients
Associate Member for Residents or Emerging Market physicians – $50/yr
- Open to current residents in an approved residency program.
- Includes all standard benefits listed above.
- Emerging Market membership is open to licensed physicians in many countries, including: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Vietnam.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!