Why Choose the IAPAM For Your Training?
Reason #1 :
We are the only Aesthetic Medicine training program available that has two board certified cosmetic dermatologists on their teaching faculty. We want to ensure you learn how to start your aesthetic practice from true experts.
Reason #2 :
Our cosmetic injectable (dermal fillers, Dysport®, Botox®) training is done in a clean medical spa or medical aesthetic practice, not in a hotel conference room. Also included is a tour of a successful aesthetic practice, which will give you a first hand look on how to setup an aesthetic practice within a medical practice or start a standalone medical spa.
We actually teach you everything you need to know to succeed. Our aesthetic medicine conference shows you exactly what you need to do in order succeed in aesthetic medicine. We cover 4 aesthetic practice areas: cosmetic injectables, laser/light, skin care (cosmeceuticals & chemical peels), along with the required business skills. Without knowledge of all 4 areas, you will not make any significant money in the aesthetic medicine industry.
We provide both enduring and on-going practice support. It is very important that you have continuing support in order to be successful, that is why you receive a 3 DVD clinical Botox®/Filler/Microdermabrasion training set for quick ongoing review and a year of unlimited practice support (both clinical and business).
As an IAPAM member you also get many benefits: monthly newsletter with the latest industry news, “medmal” insurance program, discounts for equipment (i.e. $25,000+ off lasers, discounts on microdermabrasion machines), discounts on Elsevier medical textbooks and training DVD’s, physician financing program, on-site training program, additional hands-on training programs (Advanced Botox® and Fillers).
100% of our attendees would recommend this Symposium to their colleagues who are interested in aesthetic medicine!!
The Aesthetic Medicine Symposium was designed to give you all the information you will need to immediately start offering the latest medical aesthetic procedures in your practice. This is the most complete aesthetic medicine training program available.
We are now in our tenth year, with all of our Symposium’s in 2006 – 2015 being sold out.
What attendees have said:
“I’ve been on 3 other aesthetic training courses, this is by far the best!” ~ Dr. S.P. Arkansas
“I spent $35,000 on a consultant and received less information than what I received over the weekend for only $1,995” ~ Dr. G.C. Florida
“I’ve been to 2 other aesthetic programs, this is the the best of them all!” ~ Dr. D. R. Arizona
“I was adequately trained at my conference in Scottsdale to dive head first into the field and I am enjoying it ” ~ Dr. B. P. Pennsylvania
“The best medical training seminar I’ve ever been on, great job!!” ~ Dr. M. K. Colorado
“the support you get from IAPAM afterwards definitely makes the course different than the others” ~ Dr. A. S. Illinois
“Great education on both procedures & business. Great to interact with people do the same business (and are not competitors!)” ~ Dr. R. N. Illinois
“This is the best medical conference I’ve been on” ~ Dr. M.A. Texas
“I like the concise nature of the presenters” ~ Dr. K. C. OB/GYN
“Great introduction stressing ethical treatments, discussion of complications, etc.” ~ Dr. S.G. Louisiana
“It was a pleasure to hear and learn from the best” ~ Dr. M.A. NY
We will do this by:
- Ensuring you have hands-on training time, you will have an opportunity to perform most of the procedures.
- Sharing the latest aesthetic practice / medical spa industry information.
- Allowing you to use the latest technologies and showing you how they can be incorporated into your aesthetic medicine practice.
- Teaching you proven strategies of increasing your Aesthetic Medicine practice revenues by leading industry experts who have real life experience. We will focus on performing the most profitable procedures.
- Teaching you how to confidently match the right procedure to the right patient.
- Giving you the opportunity to learn from the leading Aesthetic Medicine clinical and business experts.
- Providing Botulinum Toxin (Dysport®, Botox®) training – more information
- Educating you on performing the most profitable medical aesthetic procedures.
- Showing you how to focus on your strength of being a medical professional, and how to successfully compete against non-physician run medical spas.
- How to hire the right staff to perform these procedures. The key is having the right staff in place who are confident on how to perform the procedures, get referrals, cross-sell and up-sell procedures.
- Giving you the latest cosmetic laser training
- Showing you cost effective marketing techniques to increase your Aesthetic Medicine procedure revenues. We’ll cover the pros and cons of direct mail, print, TV, radio, and utilizing the internet.
- Ensuring that you have all the forms and resources you need, eg: Patient medical history consultation form; Hair removal, Injectable, Laser, and Chemical peel Consent Forms you can customize for your practice; and aesthetic medicine marketing resources.