IAPAM Aesthetic Resources
Home » Aesthetic Resources
The IAPAM has created this resource section where you can find out the latest aesthetic medicine industry information. The information on this page is continually updated, using sources and information carefully gathered by IAPAM research specialists, in order to keep our members up to date on the freshest resources available. The IAPAM also provides Botox Training, hCG Weight Loss Training, Laser Training, and many other aesthetic medicine training programs. To learn more about these and other training programs, please click on the headings below for more information.
The IAPAM offers several Botox Training programs. Whether you are new to Botulinum Toxin’s, or are looking for advanced Botox injection training, the IAPAM has a program to meet your needs, always taught by industry leading experts. The Aesthetic Medicine Symposium is held in Scottsdale Arizona, and advanced dermal filler and Botox Training courses are also offered in Toronto, Canada.
The IAPAM offers medical and aesthetic laser training at it’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium program. You’ll receive hands on training in the most popular laser techniques, and a comprehensive overview of start up options for adding lasers to your own practice.
Cosmetic Injectable Articles
- Botulinum Toxin Type A products (i.e. Botox, Dysport)
- Dermal Fillers (i.e. Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse)
Medically Supervised Weight Loss Featuring Hormones
Body Shaping & Contouring
Laser & Light Therapies
Skin Resurfacing Procedures
- Chemical Peels and Medical Microdermabrasion
- Genesis Biosystems’ Accelafuze (TM)
- More About Microdermabrasion by Genesis BioSystems.
- James J. Childs Ph.D., et al. Selective Laser Induced Fat Melting. Sponsored by Palomar Medical Technologies Inc.
- Snehal P. Amin and David J. Goldberg. Clinical Comparision of Four Hair Removal Lasers and Light Sources. Provided by Palomar Medical Technologies Inc.