We know your time is important, and so the Symposium was designed by physicians for physicians, who are looking at adding aesthetic medicine procedures to their existing practice, start a medical spa, or act as a medical director.
The IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training is a physician-lead, hands-on training seminar for doctors looking to profitably and expertly add botox ® and the other top minimally invasive modalities to a practice. Physicians will learn Botulinum Toxin (Botox® and Dysport®) Injection Techniques, Protocols & Guidelines from our board certified dermatologists. Coupled with the industry’s most comprehensive hands-on botox ® training, which allows physicians to start seeing injectables patients right away, physicians receive every resource they will need to start offering these modalities the moment they return to their practice!
- 2 days of hands-on clinical and didactic education.
- Hands-on Botox ® training, including patients and product.
- Opportunity to obtain 15+ AMA CAT 1 PRA CME credits in aesthetic medicine (via our IAPAM Member Portal).
- Includes the 16 DVD Building a Successful Cosmetic Business training program.
- Includes 2 DVD Botox training & dermal filler training and 1 DVD on Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels (all DVDs work in North America).
- Includes a CD with ALL the following: Patient medical history consultation form; Hair removal, Injectable, Laser, and Chemical peel Consent Forms you can customize for your practice; industry statistics, and aesthetic medicine marketing resources ($250 value).
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training for you and your staff for a year ($500 value).
- Complete aesthetic practice marketing program, including: how to get referrals from your existing patient base, how to hold open houses and get free media publicity.
- 10% discount for Elsevier medical reference books and DVDs.
- Comprehensive take-away training & marketing manual.
- Aesthetic Medicine Certificate (required by many medical malpractice insurance providers).
- Daily breakfast and lunch for attendees.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Sites That Link to this Post
- What does the Best Botox Education Look Like? - IAPAM | July 22, 2012