In the upcoming year, successful aesthetic practices will offer “combination” treatment packages, integrating: facial injectables, medical skin care, IPL/laser rejuvenation and non-invasive body contouring. To develop these packages, physicians will require expert and physician lead training in lasers and light devices, botox ® and other cosmetic injectables, medical microdermabrasion and medical grade chemical peel, like those offered at the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposiums in Scottsdale, Arizona.
As published by the ASAPS, cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures increased 23.3% percent from 2014 to 2015. Interestingly, the greatest increase in a single treatment area was seen in laser treatments, such as laser hair removal. Laser hair removal procedures increased by 37.2% over last year, with over 1.1 million procedures preformed. Laser tattoo removal grew by 39.4%! This increase in patient demand for expert laser treatments is translating to an increased demand by physicians for expert laser training like that offered by the IAPAM at their Aesthetic Medicine Symposium. The IAPAM’s Symposiums offer the most comprehensive, hands on, expert training in the use of lasers and light devices for hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
As well as expert laser training, the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium provides physicians:
- dedicated instruction from two board-certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables.
- hands-on practice in the best injection techniques.
- Botox® training at a multi-million dollar medical practice, not in a hotel room.
- An environment that does not allow exhibitors, giving doctors more time for education.
- The opportunity to attend the Symposium’s Aesthetic Practice Startup Workshop on the Monday after each Symposium, a program highlighting the latest information on medspa business development and social media marketing.
- The opportunity to attend the IAPAM’s Medical Weight Management training on Friday before each Symposium, which covers using hormones for weight loss, prescription appetite suppressants, ketogenic diet based programs, meal replacement and B6/12 injections.
Since 2005, the IAPAM has been a leader in providing aesthetic medicine industry trends, as well as aesthetic medicine and medically supervised weight loss education for physicians. For more information please contact the IAPAM at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 704, or email email@example.com.
For more information on the IAPAM Aesthetic Medicine Symposium w/Laser Training, please call 1-800-485-5759 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org