The reviews from physicians for the IAPAM’s 2011 series of hCG training seminars have been published. Physicians testify that the IAPAM’s hCG Training is an “excellent and methodical review of the hCG program. The IAPAM’s hCG Training offers, “practical and medically sound information on establishing a successful hCG practice,” including “great ‘starting a practice’ advice.” The IAPAM’s hCG Training, “gives one no hesitation to starting up the IAPAM’s hCG program.”
Universally, physicians rave (http://www.iapam.com/category/testimonials) about the physician-lead hCG training provided at the IAPAM’s unique and respected hcg Physician Training Seminar (http://www.hcgtraining.com). This is the only hCG training program in North America approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine’s (http://www.iapam.com) hCG Training program is different than any other educational program offered in North America. No other program in the U.S. offers this combination of comprehensive training and a forum where the world’s physicians, of all medical specialties, can come together to learn and share their experiences with hCG for weight loss. The IAPAM also offers long term support to physicians who are adding hcg and other aesthetic medicine treatments to a practice.
Finally, unlike programs offered by private companies, attendees of the IAPAM’s hCG Training for Physicians, receive certification by the IAPAM, a voluntary professional association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession.
Reviews from physicians tell the story. Since 2010, over 450 physicians have taken the IAPAM’s Physician (hCG) Medical Weight Management Training, and here is what they have said:
- “This was one of the best programs I have attended in years. Everyone gave their best as far as I was concerned….I was impressed with every presentation. Thanks for the presentations, the sense of humour and the patience with all of our questions. [I learned] how to do this business with integrity, but also with a sense that makes “cents.” ~ C. Deeb, NP (Oct ‘11)
- “That hCG works. To date, my only exposure was to homeopathic hCG. I had a very negative view of this approach. Not so anymore.” ~ Dr. J. Magauran (Oct ‘11)
- “Understanding hCG and how to institute a successful program. Excellent program – I will be back.” ~ Dr. L. Sloan (Oct ‘11)
- “It was really worth it. Best CME class I have attended. Quality material and knowledgeable presenters. [I learned that] start-up weight management does not have to be a huge expense.” ~ J. Onyekonwo, NP (Oct ‘11)
- “I absolutely loved this conference. Everyone was very informative and I learned a lot!” ~ Dr. J. Smith (Oct ‘11)
- “It was a great conference. The in depth instruction for a successful hCG Diet plan [was of great importance]. I really learned a lot. You answered many of the questions I had on hCG.” ~ Dr. L. Vargas (Oct ‘11)
- “I learnt how to administer the hCG weight loss system, which will be a great addition to my practice. I learnt a lot of information – definitely value for money. I would recommend it to my colleagues.” ~ Dr. D. Matthew (Oct ‘11)
- “This course was a great solidification of personal research in getting ready to start up our weight loss business. Well worth the time and money!” ~ Dr. K. Deeb (Oct ‘11)
Review all the physician testimonials regarding the IAPAM’s hCG Training and its Aesthetic Medicine Symposium at http://www.iapam.com/category/testimonials.
All of the IAPAM’s 2011 hCG Medical Weight Management seminars have sold out, and there are only a few spaces left in the December 2nd, 2011 session, so to register for please see http://www.hcgtraining.com, or contact the IAPAM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-219-5108 ext 708.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708