If you have no, or very little experience with performing Botox injections the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training is the right program for you.
We know your time is important, and so the Symposium was designed by physicians for physicians, who are looking at adding aesthetic medicine procedures to their existing practice, start a medical spa, or act as a medical director.
The IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training is a physician-lead, hands-on training seminar for doctors looking to profitably and expertly add Botox® and the other top minimally invasive modalities to a practice. Physicians will learn Botulinum Toxin (Botox® and Dysport®) Injection Techniques, Protocols & Guidelines from our board certified dermatologists. Coupled with the industry’s most comprehensive hands-on Botox® training, which allows physicians to start seeing injectables patients right away, physicians receive every resource they will need to start offering these modalities the moment they return to their practice!
- 2 days of hands-on clinical and didactic education.
- Hands-on Botox® training, including patients and product.
- Opportunity to obtain 15+ AMA CAT 1 PRA CME credits in aesthetic medicine (via our IAPAM Member Portal).
- Includes the 16 DVD Building a Successful Cosmetic Business training program.
- Includes 2 DVD Botox training & dermal filler training and 1 DVD on Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels (all DVDs work in North America).
- Includes a CD with ALL the following: Patient medical history consultation form; Hair removal, Injectable, Laser, and Chemical peel Consent Forms you can customize for your practice; industry statistics, and aesthetic medicine marketing resources ($250 value).
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training for you and your staff for a year ($500 value).
- Complete aesthetic practice marketing program, including: how to get referrals from your existing patient base, how to hold open houses and get free media publicity.
- 10% discount for Elsevier medical reference books and DVDs.
- Comprehensive take-away training & marketing manual.
- Aesthetic Medicine Certificate (required by many medical malpractice insurance providers).
- Daily breakfast and lunch for attendees.