Physicians can now revisit their Botox Training experience they receive while attending the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, by using the IAPAM’s 3 new clinical training DVD’s, offering focused instruction on: botox training, dermal filler training and microdermabrasion training.
The IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium has long offered physicians a competitive advantage through its comprehensive, hands-on, “immersion” into the field of aesthetic medicine. The IAPAM Symposium is the only program which gives physicians an opportunity to learn from two board certified dermatologists, who are true experts of the skin and cosmetic injectables. In order to ensure doctors learn the best injection techniques, the botox training is done in a medical practice, not in a hotel room chair. In addition, the symposium does not allow exhibitors, giving physicians more time for education.
Now, to further compliment the hands-on training, the IAPAM is enhancing the Symposium experience by giving all attendees three new clinical DVD’s. The three new DVD’s are hosted by respected plastic surgeon, Dr. Marc Scheiner, and cover three key anti-aging treatment areas:
- Botox Training,
- Dermal Filler Training, and
- Microdermabrasion training.
A preview of this training can be viewed on the IAPAM’s YouTube channel, or you can watch it here:
Moreover, to further help develop a successful aesthetic practice or medical spa, Symposium attendees will receive 19 Cosmetic Practice training DVD’s. These accessible resources allows doctors and their staff to re-immerse themselves in training at their convenience.
However, support from the IAPAM only begins with training. The IAPAM is the only association for physicians that offers enduring practice support, including:
- A year of practice support and access to over 70 AMA CAT 1 PRA Aesthetic Medicine CMEs.
- Advanced Hands-On Aesthetic Medicine Training: Botox training, Dysport training, Advanced Dermal Filler training (Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane), cosmetic laser training, chemical peel training, microdermabrasion training, ultrasound and laser liposuction training, medical spa business training.
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine on-line training system for attendees/members and their staff.
- Access to aesthetic practice forms and protocols.
- Access to clinical white papers and clinical studies, including: Long-Distance Retrograde Effects of Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A, Recognizing Melanoma, Laser lipolysis to melt localized fat and improve skin laxity, dermatologic conditions that can be worsened by lasers and light sources, Botox with over 65 patients, medical weight management, and many more.
Clearly, the IAPAM offers the best “value for money” in the areas of both clinical and medspa business training and ongoing support, all tailored to assist doctors in capturing the growing market for minimally-invasive and anti-aging procedures.For additional information and to register for an upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, please contact Jeff Russell, Executive Director, IAPAM, at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 705, or visit https://www.iapam.com
About the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs) and doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs). Information about the association can be accessed through IAPAM’s website at https://www.IAPAM.com or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
October 29, 2009