Genesis Biosystems is the global leader in skin resurfacing with over 3,500 systems in leading plastic surgery and dermatology clinics throughout the world. Our microdermabrasion systems are the most powerful and clinically effective on the market today, ensuring the highest level of patient satisfaction.
Our goal is to ensure you never have downtime in your office, as our microdermabrasion systems are engineered to provide the highest reliability in the industry.
DermaFrac™ is an advanced skin rejuvenation technology offering microdermabrasion, microneedling, and LED light therapy in one. The system is modular so may be used as a combination therapy or as three standalone treatments.
Combination Therapy: The 3-in-1 Advantage
- Relies on constant vacuum pressure to perform an even and effective peel rather than requiring the practitioner to apply pressure.
- BioBarrier™ disposable tip design eliminates concerns of viral or bacterial cross-contamination.
- The abraded surface is completely surrounded by vacuum, ensuring that all cells and bacteria are whisked away, leaving the skin clean and healthy.
- No cleaning or sterile processing required between treatments saves you time and money.
Infusion of Medical Grade Topicals
- Rejuvenate: a cocktail of five active ingredients that has been shown to up-regulate fibroblasts leading to new collagen while attenuating the release of neurotransmitters to temporarily relax muscles.
- Lighten: uses a Kojic Acid base, which is a proven, effective, non-toxic lightening ingredient that also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Clarify: a combination of lactic and salicylic acids.
- Vitamin C: a 2% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid antioxidant to slow the rate of free-radical damage.
- Hydrate: The Hyaluronic Acid – HylaSponge® System is comprised of proprietary levels of small and large hyaluronan molecules and highly hydrated HylaSponges®. This specific combination of hyaluronan components assures that a large amount of water is retained and guarantees the delivery of water to the deeper layers of the skin. The hydration solution also contains: Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A); Tocopherol Acetate, which enhances UV resistance; aloe, green and white tea, and grape seed antioxidants to calm the skin.
- Bio Kit: offers sterile one-time-use delivery of biological products such as PRP into the skin without pain or downtime. The patented DermaFrac™ delivery system also eliminates waste and run off.
- Growth Factor Rejuvenating Complex (GF-R): a rich blend of growth factors, moisturizers, peptides, and vitamins designed to repair aging and sun damage at the cellular level for younger-looking skin.
- Custom Kit: provides the flexibility to deliver any desired, aqueous-based solution into the skin.
LED Light therapy featuring the CoolBreeze™ Wand
- Red LEDs (627nm) are generally indicated for use in dermatology for the treatment of superficial, benign vascular and pigmented lesions
- Blue LEDs (415nm) are generally indicated to treat dermatological conditions and specifically indicated to treat moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris.