Common Website Pages
You may have some or all of these pages on your website, and you don’t need to start with them all at once, as it is also a good strategy to add pages every week or two:
• About You – Patients want to know who you are and that they can trust you. It is important to have a page that contains a photo, brief biography, industry affiliations (ie membership in IAPAM), and a link to connect via social media sites.
• Contact Us – Your patients are looking for a “Contact” or “Contact Us” page so they can contact you. Include a phone number, address, parking information, map and any other information that would be helpful for your patient to find your practice. Your practice hours can go here as well.
• Practice News – Here is where you can post your news: if you are attending a trade show, offering a treatment special, participating in a charity event, any press releases you have sent out, or anything else that is newsworthy.
• Resources – This is a where you list the descriptions for the procedures and services you offer. • Customer Testimonials – Potential patients love to see that you have happy customers! Add customer quotes, video testimonials and before & after photos.
• Before & After Photos – Aesthetics and weight loss are very visual procedures. This is the best way to show potential patients what you can provide.
• Procedures – List all of the procedures you offer. You may want to have them listed as headings, like Skin Rejuvenation or you can list them by the name of the procedure, like botox or laser hair removal.
• Products – This is where you list your products, like skin care, chemical peels, makeup lines, and other products like Latisse.
You don’t need to start with all this webpages at once, but you’ll certainly want to build up the number of webpages on your website so you are seen as the local “aesthetic” expert in your community.
For more information on how to successfully launch and market your medical spa, register for our next Aesthetic Medicine Start Up Workshop by visiting https://iapam.com/aesthetic-practice-startup-workshop