This program is specifically designed for physicians, and covers the use of a prescription hormone for weight loss, the required lab tests, diet protocol, and how to safely and effectively create a long term weight loss program for your patients. Join over 750 physicians who have successfully supervised over 22,000 patients on the IAPAM’s Weight Loss Protocol, making the IAPAM’s weight loss diet protocol the most comprehensive and complete one available to physicians.
Program Hightlights:The IAPAM’s Weight Loss Training includes:
- Detailed IAPAM Program Protocols;
- Patient selection criteria;
- Common medical contraindications;
- All Consent forms, medical history forms, etc.
- Patient Program Guidebook to offer patients (diet friendly recipes, food journal, tips);
- Patient PowerPoint presentations for the waiting room; Phone scripts & call logs for your staff;
- Legal/Insurance considerations, and current FDA status;
- ordering information and special pharmaceutical pricing;
- Special Facebook discussion forum;
- Utilizing B6/B12 injections in weight loss;
- Metabolism testing as a profit center.
The IAPAM’s Weight Loss Training is also the only medical weight loss training approved for a special medical malpractice rate for those who have attended and have been certified by the IAPAM.