Accredited Membership – $295/yr
- Resources – The most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine Educational Resources available, including access to our on-line clinical aesthetic procedure articles, FAQ’s, videos, and forms. Members get access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine clinical procedural database for a year.
- Business Support – Members will have access to our Aesthetic Practice Support Program. For many physicians, this is a new endeavor. Take advantage of unlimited access to clinical or business related support, including the ability to re-order IAPAM materials and resources like Clean Start Weight Loss Patient Kits.
- Training CMEs – Up to 32.5 AMA Cat 1 PRA CMEs now offered at our Aesthetic Medicine Symposium training weekend in Scottsdale, AZ for aesthetics and weight management. To attend the Symposium, you must be a current member.
- Networking – Network with other members from around the world through our members-only LinkedIn IAPAM Group and Private Facebook Alumni page.
- Discounted Pricing – Members get access to promotions and special discounts for future IAPAM training and Clean Start Weight Loss materials. Members are also eligible for equipment discounts (examples: laser/IPL, Medical Microdermabrasion) and EMR software discounts (Electronic Medical Record).
- NEW – Monthly Practice Success Tips – Members will receive monthly tips on business operation practices that they can incorporate into their practices to increase overall success.
- Clean Start Weight Loss Practice Locator – Members that complete the Medical Weight Management Training and order their Clean Start Weight Loss Patient Kits will be listed as a provider on the Clean Start Weight Loss website. Being listed will help potential patients searching online for a near-by practices. Patients can find your practice and contact you easily.
- NEW – IAPAM Membership Badge – To help build trust and credibility with potential patients all members will recieve an electronic IAPAM membership badge for their practice website and practice documents.
- New Member Benefits – Ongoing!
Associate Membership for Residents or Emerging Market physicians – $50/yr
- Open to current residents in an approved residency program.
- Includes all standard membership benefits listed above.
- Emerging Market membership is open to licensed physicians in many countries, including: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Vietnam.
Membership With the IAPAM
Membership with the IAPAM not only comes with the benefits listed above, but the opportunity to take advantage of the wealth of knowledge available from our other current members. At any time, you’re able to pose questions to the community at large via the IAPAM’s resident research expert, who will disseminate them to other expert physicians, to help you through even the trickiest situation.
You’ll also receive top notch customer service at every point of your membership, being able to call as well as email to have your pressing questions answered by our membership support coordinators. Available Monday-Friday, 0730-1730 MST, we’re committed to bringing you the highest level of support as well as expert level training.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!