Botox Training for Physicians
Botox Training Best Practices eReport
The IAPAM is the world’s leading multi-specialty aesthetic medical association, We provide physicians (MD/DO’s), PA’s, and NP’s with comprehensive hands-on Botox injection training led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists. The IAPAM’s offers the only Botox injection training program course, where:
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA), NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- You will receive 19 DVD’s, including: Botox and Dermal Filler clinical training DVD’s
- Designed by Physicians for Physicians
- Training is lead by a board certified dermatologist (Dr. Toni Stockton MD, see our complete faculty)
Get Your Free “Best Practices for the Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A” e-Report
The IAPAM wants to share with you their latest Best Practices for the Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox® & Dysport®) e-Report. In this special free report you will learn about: Procedures and Practice Considerations, Effective Pain Management for Botox Patients, IAPAM’s Consensus Recommendations for treating Botox patients, techniques, emerging trends, and an expert discussion on Botox® vs Dysport®.
For more information on the IAPAM Aesthetic Medicine Symposium please call 1-800-219-5108 x704 or e-mail us at: info @ theiapam.comPlease note: Botox, Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm are registered trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane and Perlane are registered trademarks of Medicis, Inc.