Clean Start Weight Loss Program
The New IAPAM Clean Start Medical Weight Loss Training Program
Does the IAPAM weight loss program work? Since 2010, over 65,000 patients have successfully lost weight on our medically supervised weight loss programs. For current members of the IAPAM who have attended or are attending the IAPAM’s Physician Weight Loss Training, the IAPAM now offers a comprehensive hormone based weight loss package, Clean Start Weight Loss®.
The purpose of this weight loss program is to give patients a long-term weight loss solution that keeps the weight off. What makes this program unique is that no other program will:
- Reset you appetite, allowing you to eat less
- Reset your metabolism to a “normal” range
- Create a new normal weight
- Reduce cravings
The Clean Start Weight Loss patient package is designed to help you help your patients realize their weight loss goals. It is a comprehensive and complete weight loss program that includes:
- Patient education video, that gives your patients an overview of the entire program, and answers the most common question.
- Patient Guidebook, that explains the program in detail, including over 50 program tips, as well as over 20 pages on the all important “maintenance” phase of the program. It includes information on: portion size, the Glycemic Index, how to read a nutritional label, tips on how to combat emotional eating and cravings.
- Quick Tip Sheets giving your the most important tips and a take away shopping list complete with calorie counts.
- Cookbook with over 50 recipes for all 3 phases of the weight loss program.
- Food Journal for your patients to record their daily food intake.
This program was designed to answer the most common questions in advance, saving you important time, and allowing you to see more patients, and generate more non-insurance based practice revenues.
What revenues can you expect to see by offering the IAPAM’s Clean Start Weight Loss program?
- See 10 weight loss patients/month = $176,000+/yr
- See 20 weight loss patients/month = $352,000+/yr
- See 30 weight loss patients/month = $529,000+/yr
With 68.8% of Americans overweight or obese, seeing 30 patients a month should not be a problem for most practices!
The Medically-Supervised Weight Loss industry is a $7.9 Billion/yr business, what are you waiting for?
For more information on the IAPAM Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox training, please call 1-800-485-5759 or e-mail us at: email@example.com
For more information, you should attend the next Medical Weight Loss training program, or call 1-800-219-5108 x708