The IAPAM offers the most comprehensive benefits designed to assist new physicians successfully enter the aesthetic medicine and/or medical weight management field as well as keep experienced aesthetic physicians up to date on what’s new in these areas.
Some of the many benefits include: cosmetic injectable (Botox®, Fillers) education, aesthetic practice support, and special equipment (lasers, PRP, micro-needling, infusion) discounts.
1. The most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine Educational Resources available, including access to our on-line clinical aesthetic procedure articles, FAQ’s, videos, and forms. Members get access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine clinical procedural database for a year. This allows you to keep up your education in the aesthetics field, a great reason to constantly access our internal member website (portal).
2. Up to 33.5 AMA PRA CMEs offered at our Aesthetic Medicine Symposium training weekend in Scottsdale, AZ for aesthetics, weight management and business.
3. Access to our Aesthetic Practice Support Program featuring Jeff Russell’s book: Strategies to A Successful Practice. For many physicians, starting an aesthetics/weight loss practice is a new endeavor. Our organization gives members much-needed business tools and knowledge to ensure that all operational needs are met for your new practice.
4. Take advantage of unlimited access to clinical and business-related support, including the ability to order IAPAM materials and resources like the Clean Start Weight Loss Patient Kit.
5. Access to promotions and special discounts for future IAPAM training, and Clean Start Weight Loss materials!
6. Members are also eligible for equipment discounts (examples: laser/IPL, Medical Microdermabrasion) and EMR software discounts (Electronic Medical Record).
7. Network with other members from around the world through our members-only LinkedIn group and Facebook groups.
Make more and work less by growing a profitable aesthetics practice.
Learn the clinical and business skills you need to transform your work/life balance in just 4-days!
October 27-30 (only 3 spots left!)
in sunny Scottsdale, AZ
If you require equipment, training, or marketing materials you will find your savings will quickly pay for the annual $295 membership fee. The monthly clinical and marketing tips you will receive are sure to help you lower your expenses and increase your revenues.
To be eligible for membership in the association, you must be a physician, nurse practitioner (or CRNA/APRN), physician assistant or dentist. All members must be licensed to practice medicine by their local governing medical board, and be in good standing.