The IAPAM offers the most comprehensive benefits designed to assist new physicians successfully enter the aesthetic medicine and/or medical weight management field as well as keep experienced aesthetic physicians up to date on what’s new in these areas. Some of the many benefits include: education, practice support, special equipment discounts, and skin cancer foundation approved products.
Accredited Member Benefits
- The most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine Educational Resources available, including access to our on-line clinical aesthetic procedure articles, FAQ’s, videos, and forms. Members get access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine clinical procedural database for a year. This allows you to keep up your education in the aesthetics field, a great reason to constantly access our internal member website (portal).
- Up to 32.5 AMA PRA CMEs offered at our Aesthetic Medicine Symposium training weekend in Scottsdale, AZ for aesthetics, weight management and business.
- Access to our Aesthetic Practice Support Program featuring Jeff Russell’s book: Strategies to A Successful Practice. For many physicians, starting an aesthetics/weight loss practice is a new endeavor. Our organization gives members much needed business tools and knowledge to ensure that all operational needs are met for your new practice.
- Take advantage of unlimited access to clinical and business related support, including the ability to order IAPAM materials and resources like the Clean Start Weight Loss Patient Kit. Access as well to our Practice Success Manager, a new role with the IAPAM, who can guide you on your path and be an ongoing resource as needed.
- Access to promotions and special discounts for future IAPAM training, and Clean Start Weight Loss materials!
- Members are also eligible for equipment discounts (examples: laser/IPL, Medical Microdermabrasion) and EMR software discounts (Electronic Medical Record).
- Network with other members from around the world through our members-only LinkedIn group and Facebook groups.
Plus, take Advantage of Great Savings on Aesthetic Medicine Equipment and Clinical Training!
Membership that Pays for Itself:
If you require equipment, training, or marketing materials you will find your savings will quickly pay for the annual $295 membership fee. The monthly clinical and marketing tips you will receive are sure to help you lower your expenses and increase your revenues.
To be eligible for membership in the association, you must be a physician holding the degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). All physician members must be licensed to practice medicine by their local governing medical board, and be in good standing. Membership is open to other advanced practice practitioners with prescribing abilities, please contact us for advice on this.
Membership Categories – Accredited Member and Associate Member
Accredited Member – $295/yr
- Resources – The most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine Educational Resources available, including access to our on-line clinical aesthetic procedure articles, FAQ’s, videos, and forms. Members get access to the the clinical procedural database for a year.
- Business Support – Members will have access to our Aesthetic Practice Support Program featuring Jeff Russell’s Strategies to a Sucessful Practice. For many physicians, this is a new endeavor. Take advantage of unlimited access to clinical or business related support, including the ability to re-order IAPAM materials and resources like Clean Start Weight Loss Patient Kits.
- Training CMEs – Up to 32.5 AMA Cat 1 PRA CMEs offered at our Aesthetic Medicine Symposium training weekend in Scottsdale, AZ for aesthetics, weight management. To attend the Symposium, you must be a current member.
- Networking – Network with other members from around the world through our members-only LinkedIn IAPAM Group and Private Facebook Alumni page.
- Discounted Pricing – Members get access to promotions and special discounts for future IAPAM training and Clean Start Weight Loss materials. Members are also eligible for equipment discounts (examples: laser/IPL, Medical Microdermabrasion) and EMR software discounts (Electronic Medical Record).
- NEW – Monthly Practice Success Tips – Members will receive monthly tips on business operation practices that they can incorporate into their practices to increase overall success.
- Clean Start Weight Loss Resources – Members that complete the Medical Weight Management training have the benefit of all our CSWL patient resources and marketing resources:
- Order our popular Clean Start Weight Loss Patient Kits for use as a handy resource to keep patients on track while doing the program: CSWL Patient Kits include protocol book, recipe book, food journal and tip sheets packaged in a reusable cloth lunch bag.
- Order CSWL posters and brochures. Also sign up staff members for email training series
- Be listed as a provider on the Clean Start Weight Loss website. Being listed will help potential patients searching online for a near-by practices. Patients can find your practice and contact you easily.
- NEW – IAPAM Membership Badge – To help build trust and credibility with potential patients all members will recieve an electronic IAPAM membership badge for their practice website and practice documents.
- New Member Benefits – Ongoing!
- Access to the IAPAM members-only LinkedIn group and Facebook group.
- One year monthly practice support, which includes: the latest industry news; marketing ideas and tips.
- Unlimited access to the most comprehensive Aesthetic Medicine clinical procedural database for a year ($500 value) through our internal member portal.
- Open to current resident doctors in an approved residency program.
- Emerging Market membership is open to licensed physicians in many countries, including: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Peru, Sri Lanka, Ukraine, Vietnam and more.
(Note: A physician in a residency program or an overseas physician is welcome to attend our training in the USA or Canada, but would have to become an accredited member ($295) to get the discounts on training fees)