Attending a comprehensive Botox Conference is a critical part of the puzzle when you are adding aesthetic medicine procedures to your medical practice or starting an aesthetic medical practice or medical spa (medspa). The IAPAM has been providing physician Botox Training at the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium Botox Conference since 2006. Hundreds of physicians have attended our accelerated Botox injection training program and have successfully added Botox Cosmetic injection to their medical practice or medical spa.
We know your time is limited, therefore the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium Botox Conference was designed by physicians for physicians who are looking to add Botox and other aesthetic medicine procedures to their existing practice, start a medical spa, or act as a medical director.
The IAPAM’s Botox training is the only Botox injection training program, where:
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA), NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive a 19 DVD collection, including: Botox and Dermal Filler clinical training DVDs
- Training is led by a board certified dermatologist (Dr. Toni Stockton MD – See the IAPAM’s complete faculty)
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- The program has been designed by Physicians for Physicians
IAPAM Botox Conference with Hands-on CME Botox Training
The IAPAM focuses on training physicians and their medical staff in the best practices in Botox injection and Botox Certification. The IAPAM also offers course on: Botox training, dermal filler training, laser training, microdermabrasion training, chemical peel training, weight loss using hormones, and aesthetic business training.