The IAPAM now offers Xeomin® Training for Physicians
The number one most requested aesthetic procedure is for Botulinum Toxin (Botox®) injections. Merz Aesthetics now offers a competitor to Botox® – Xeomin®. Xeomin® comes in 100 unit vials just like Botox®, and behaves the same way as Botox®. For more information on Xeomin® for cosmetic patients, check out our information sheet.
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) provides physicians (MD/DO’s), PA’s, and NP’s with comprehensive hands-on Xeomin® injection training led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists.
The IAPAM’s offers the only Xeomin® injection training program course, where:
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA), NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- You will receive Toxin and Dermal Filler clinical training DVD’s
- Designed by Physicians for Physicians
- Training is lead by a board certified dermatologist (Dr. Toni Stockton MD, see our complete faculty)