Training Program Summary
Presented by the IAPAM, the Secrets to a Successful Practice Workshop will grow your skill set and prepare you for all the steps needed to add aesthetic medicine and/or medically-supervised weight loss into your practice. By utilizing our facilitator’s experience, you will avoid some of the common pitfalls of the aesthetic industry.
The Workshop will cover the keys to operating a successful and profitable practice which include developing your practice’s purpose, creating people processes, marketing strategies and tracking systems.
After completing this one day session, you will also leave with a business plan for your aesthetic/weight loss practice. This program will cover all aspects of creating a business plan for an aesthetic medicine practice or medical spa. You will earn 5.5 CME’s by participating in our Secrets to a Successful Practice Workshop.
- Financing options.
- Target patient demographics for your procedures.
- Developing a menu of treatments and pricing strategy.
- Establishing Aesthetic Practice Protocols for your staff (includes editable Word versions).
- Creating an effective Marketing Plan to GROW, including incorporating low-cost internet marketing strategies (search engine optimized, pay per click advertising) and the latest social media marketing strategies (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, LinkedIn).
- Finding the right location.
- Staffing (editable job descriptions included online).
- Federal and State legal and regulatory issues.
- How to read financials.
- Understanding your practice’s core PURPOSE.
- Implementing TEAM processes.
- Create TRACKING systems.
- *BONUS* – You will receive a Business Manual as well as the book “Secrets to a Successful Practice“.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for physicians, practice managers, and key staff involved with an aesthetic medicine practice or MedSpa.
Dates, Pricing & Location
For more information on the IAPAM Secrets to a Successful Practice Workshop, please call 1-800-485-5759 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org