Botox Training Courses & Certification
The IAPAM is the world’s leading multi-specialty aesthetic medical association, providing Botox Training courses for physicians (MD/DO’s), PAs, and NP’s. Our Botox Training programs include comprehensive hands-on CME Botox Training Courses led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists.
Botox Training Courses Agenda:
- Anatomy and Physiological of the Skin
- Epidermal Layers.
- Facial Structure, including Facial Musculature.
- Identifying Skin Tension Lines overlying Facial Muscles and Cosmetic Subunits.
- Common Cutaneous Diseases.
- Common Skin Cancers (Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma).
- Cosmetic Injectable options available today:
- FDA approved Botulinum Toxin’s for facial aesthetics (Botox Cosmetic® and Dysport®).
- Hyaluronic Acids (Restylane®, Juvederm®, Perlane®, Juvederm Ultra ®, Hylaform® and Hylaform® plus).
- Collagens (Cosmoderm™, Cosmoplast™).
- Longer lasting fillers (Radiesse®, Sculptra®).
Botox Training Courses Highlights:
- Designed by Physicians for Physicians
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA)… NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- Training is lead by a board certified dermatologist (Dr. Toni Stockton MD, see our complete faculty)
Your financial and time investment are important, make the right decision and only attend Botox training courses from reputable medical associations. The IAPAM has been providing Botox training courses for over 13 years with hundreds of happy physician attendees. We cover both the clinical skills you will need, as well as show you how to integrate Botox injections into your medical practice or new medical spa.
For more information on the IAPAM Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, please visit our event website, call 1-800-485-5759 or e-mail us at: info @ iapam.com
Please note: Botox, Botox Cosmetic and Juvederm are registered trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport, Restylane and Perlane are registered trademarks of Medicis, Inc. Jeuveau™ is a registered trademark of Evolus.