Aesthetic Training for Physicians
Physicians are actively looking for reputable aesthetic training to meet the demand of the millions of consumers who are looking to turn back the hands of time. Botox training is a key part of a successful aesthetic medicine practice.
According to AARP, “for the next 18 years, boomers will be turning 65 at a rate of about 8,000 a day.” Given this statistic, the demand for aesthetic medicine procedures doesn’t look like it is going to slow down anytime soon. Organizations like the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) are helping physicians meet this unprecedented demand by offering Botox ® training, dermal filler training, laser training, microdermabrasion training, chemical peel training and aesthetic business training.
The IAPAM has many different training programs, from the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium to Weight Loss Training to Advanced Botox ® Training. No matter what your specialty or experience level, you are sure to find an aesthetic training program suitable for you.
Hands-on Botox ® injection training is necessary for any successful aesthetic medical practice or medispa. Physicians will find the IAPAM’s internationally recognized Botox ® certification and aesthetic certification to be of utmost importance to their patients.
The IAPAM’s aesthetic medicine training also covers the business and marketing aspects of running a profitable and successful aesthetic medicine practice. Physicians have the opportunity to attend the Aesthetic Practice Start-up Workshop, where they will learn about:
- Cosmetic practice financing options,
- Understanding your aesthetic patient target demographics,
- Developing a menu of treatments and pricing strategies for a medical spa,
- Establishing Aesthetic Practice Protocols for aesthetic medicine staff (examples are included on a CD that is given to all trainees),
- Creating an effective “Aesthetic Practice Marketing Plan,” including incorporating low-cost internet marketing strategies (e.g. search engine optimized web sites and press releases),
- The latest social media marketing strategies (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn),
- Finding the right location for your medspa,
- Aesthetic practice staffing (job descriptions included on CD),
- Federal and State legal and regulatory issues who can do what cosmetic procedures, and
- How to Read Financials.