Botox Training Courses
Botox Training Courses & Certification
The IAPAM is the world’s leading multi-specialty aesthetic medical association, providing Botox Training courses for physicians (MD/DO’s), PA’s, and NP’s. Our Botox Training programs include comprehensive hands-on CME Botox Training Courses led by board-certified cosmetic dermatologists.
Botox Training Courses Highlights:
- Designed by Physicians for Physicians
- Injections are done in a CLEAN medical practice (per FDA)… NOT a hotel room.
- You will receive certification from the IAPAM, an internationally recognized medical association.
- You will receive 19 DVD’s, including: Botox and Dermal Filler clinical training DVD’s
- Training is lead by a board certified dermatologist (Dr. Toni Stockton MD, see our complete faculty)
Botox Training Courses Agenda:
- Anatomy and Physiological of the Skin
- Epidermal Layers.
- Facial Structure, including Facial Musculature.
- Identifying Skin Tension Lines overlying Facial Muscles and Cosmetic Subunits.
- Common Cutaneous Diseases.
- Common Skin Cancers (Melanoma, Basal Cell Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma).
- Cosmetic Injectable options available today:
- FDA approved Botulinum Toxin’s for facial aesthetics (Botox Cosmetic® and Dysport®).
- Hyaluronic Acids (Restylane®, Juvederm®, Perlane®, Juvederm Ultra ®, Hylaform® and Hylaform® plus).
- Collagens (Cosmoderm™, Cosmoplast™).
- Longer lasting fillers (Radiesse®, Sculptra®).
Your financial and time investment are important, make the right decision and only attend Botox training courses from reputable medical associations. The IAPAM has been providing Botox training courses for over 7 years with hundreds of happy physician attendees. We cover both the clinical skills you will need, as well as show you how to integrate Botox injections into your medical practice or new medical spa.