Home » Botox Training
Botox Training for North America’s Most Popular Cosmetic Treatment
It’s clear that Botox training is an essential part of any aesthetic practice. There is no single product or “anti-aging” cream home remedy that will eliminate wrinkles, crow’s feet, deep lines, or defy the aging process as quickly as Botox Cosmetic. For healthcare providers looking to add this popular cosmetic treatment to their practice will find the IAPAM is the leader in Hands-on, CME Botox training programs for physicians and provides Botox Certification.
Physicians who attend the IAPAM’s Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training Botox Conference will learn the proper Botox injection training techniques.
What makes the IAPAM’s program different is that the hands-on Botox training is done in a medical practice, not a hotel room chair. The IAPAM offers the most comprehensive botox injection training, laser training,chemical peel training, and microdermabrasion training available in North America.
This is the most popular cosmetic treatment in North America and the need for expert Botox training continues to grow, as do the aging baby boomers.
Botox Cosmetic Treatment Benefits for your Patients
Wrinkle reduction for men and women has never been easier with this safe and effective treatment. This treatment has been used successfully in North America for over 20 years. The benefits of this treatment include:
- No downtime
- 3-4 month results and longer with repeated use
- Quick treatment
- Safe and effective treatment with minimal side-effects
- Results are visible in 3-10 days
Our IAPAM Botox Injection Training will take you through:
- Anatomy of the skin
- An understanding of the aging process
- The anatomy of facial muscles
- Physiology of Botox
- Best Practices for the injection of Botox
- Hands-on Botox training in a medical practice
Our Experienced Botox Training Faculty will:
- teach you how to safely and effectively administer Botox
- show you how to avoid potential pitfalls
- teach you to adopt established good practice
- teach an awareness of advanced aesthetic techniques’
- explain business matters relating to the set-up of your clinic
You will leave the Botox training day with not only the basic knowledge and an appreciation of acceptable good practice, but also a reference and additional direction for further study. Once you leave you will have continued access to our members section and a wealth of information which is constantly expanding.