Eat That Frog is a well written and easy to digest list of 21 tips to help you stop procrastinating and get more work done. This is a great guide for anyone who feels overwhelmed with work and doesn’t know where to start.
Brian Tracy shares different methods for planning and prioritizing, shows you how to identify the most important tasks, and tips for keeping focused. An excellent and helpful guide!
Below are the 21 time management tips from Eat that Frog!
- Set the table and clearly write your goals and objectives.
- Plan every day in advance by thinking on paper.
- Apply the 80/20 rule to everything and focus on the top 20%.
- Consider the consequences of not doing your biggest projects.
- Practice the ABCDE method of prioritizing your tasks.
- Focus on key result areas (the areas that are most important in your job or career).
- Practice the law of forced efficiency.
- Prepare thoroughly before you begin.
- Upgrade your skills.
- Leverage your special talents and give it your best.
- Identify the bottlenecks that are holding you back and resolve them.
- Take it one step at a time.
- Put the pressure on yourself.
- Maximize your personal powers. Get rest and work in your optimal productive hours.
- Motivate yourself into action by being optimistic.
- Practice procrastination on items that are of low value.
- Do the most difficult task first.
- Slice and dice the task into smaller pieces.
- Organize your day into larger groups of productive time.
- Develop a sense of urgency.
- Single handle every task, set priorities, and complete before moving on.
Jeff Russell’s Favorite Time Management Techniques:
- Focus on key result areas. I quickly evaluate all my tasks at the beginning of the day and ensure that I’m working on what’s most important.
- Apply the 80/20 rule to everything and focus on the top 20%. The facts are 80% of your efforts don’t get many results, I’m always looking for that 20% that is going to make the most impact in my day.
Are you ready to be successful? Do you want some FREE success tips?? Sign up for FREE weekly tips where we share best practices tips on leadership, personal development, communication, staffing, marketing & financial wisdom. Click here to start receiving your success tips!
PS – If you are ready to grow your practice or are preparing to start your first practice, check out the IAPAM’s Practice Startup Workshop.
Get Certified Botox® Training Online
Learn everything you need to get started in Aesthetic Medicine with our Cosmetic Injectables Online Course with the IAPAM Online Learning Lab! Study at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office.