If you have some experience injecting botulinum toxin’s (i.e. Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport), and want more advanced Dermal Filler and Botox training, the following Botox®/Filler Training Bootcamp is for you.
This is a combination of Botox Training and Dermal Filler Training in one weekend, and is designed for all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs).
Dermal Filler & Botox Training Program Details
- The most live patients: (we supply) 8-12 live patients
- The lowest class ratios: No more than 2-3 physicians per instructor
- You will inject all 11 areas of the upper and lower face
- Over 6 hours of Hands-on Botox® and Filler training each day
- Includes all cosmetic injectable product Botox® and Filler training materials
- Certificate Awarded Botox® and Filler
- CME’s available for IAPAM members
- No exhibitors or vendors, Only hands-on injection training
- Per FDA recommendations, our training is NOT done in a hotel room, but a Medical Spa.
Botox Training Day
A thorough review of the muscles of facial expression will be presented. The indications, risks and benefits of performing Botox Cosmetic injections will be discussed for both upper & lower face. Ideal dosing & advanced Botox® injection techniques will be emphasized.
Attendees will evaluate & treat cosmetic Botox® patients for both upper & lower face. Training can be arranged on an individual basis according to your time availability. Ideal consultation skills & patient interview techniques will be focused on.
Dermal Filler Training Day
A didactic presentation on the use of Restylane/Perlane® and Juvederm® for nasolabial folds, melomental folds (“marionette lines”), and lip augmentation.
Attendees will perform the following hands-on procedures with Juvederm®, Restylane® and/or Perlane®:
- Marionette Lines
- Lip augmentation
- Nasolabial Folds
Where: Toronto, Canada
Price: $ 4,250 members (non-members: $5,250) – Members Save $1,000!
- Self-study materials (clinical’s, documentation, reference materials)
- All Dermal Filler and Botox injectable materials provided
- Patients provided
- Short working lunch each day
PLEASE NOTE: We generally require registration approximately 10 days in advance of training.
Cancellation Policy: Once your payment has been received and processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If for some reason you cannot attend the training you must give at least 14 days notice to receive a full credit for a future event, no refunds will be given. If for some unforeseen the training is canceled, you will receive a full refund limited to the registration fees already paid. The IAPAM is not responsible for non-refundable airline tickets, related travel costs, hotel accommodations purchased, or any other out of pocket expense you may incur. Training locations, agendas, and speakers are subject to change. Please note: Some credit card companies may access a “foreign transaction fee” which is the attendees responsibility. Botox and Juvederm are registered trademarks of Allergan, Inc. Dysport and Restylane are registered trademarks of Medicis, Inc.