Do you clearly see that some things are more important than others? Are you an Essentialist?
In Essentialism, Greg McKeown, describes the Essentialist lifestyle as living not by default but by design. Essentialists are able to recognize that some things in life are more important than others. They can remove all obstacles and have the ability to eliminate everything that is not essential.
Key Essentialist Lifestyle Takeaways:
- Eliminate the non-essential, non-important items in your life.
- You always have the ability to choose what you focus on.
- Almost everything is unimportant.
- It’s either a HELL YEAH! or a NO. If you’re not super passionate about something, you don’t have to do it.
- Use no to your power, just be graceful when you reject opportunities.
- Routines make it easier.
- Be constantly editing.
- Always expect the unexpected, be prepared.
Are you ready to be successful? Do you want some FREE success tips?? Sign up for FREE weekly tips where we share best practices tips on leadership, personal development, communication, staffing, marketing & financial wisdom. Click here to start receiving your success tips!
PS – If you are ready to grow your practice or are preparing to start your first practice, check out the IAPAM’s Practice Startup Workshop.
Get Certified Botox® Training Online
Learn everything you need to get started in Aesthetic Medicine with our Cosmetic Injectables Online Course with the IAPAM Online Learning Lab! Study at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office.