One of the most referenced books of successful entrepreneurs and leaders is Napoleon Hill’s, Think and Grow Rich.
This book examines the psychological power of thought and the brain in the process of furthering your career for both monetary and personal satisfaction. I actually avoided reading this book for years, since I thought “money” was a dirty word. However, the tips on goal setting alone are worth reading this book.
Jeff’s Overview: Think and Grow Rich – The 6 Steps
- Determine in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount. (And think BIG! “I want to generate $1,000,000/yr in revenues”)
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (Your goal should be to help others solve a problem, or provide something of value. It’s hard to amass a fortune by not doing either one or both of these)
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire. (I like to set a date 3 years out)
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read – SEE and FEEL and BELIEVE yourself already in possession of the money.
An example of the above may be: “By December 31, 2025, I want to earn $1,000,000/yr by helping business owners reduce their tax bills by 20%.” Why don’t you take 30 minutes right now, and start developing your statement! What do you have to lose?
Are you ready to be successful? Do you want some FREE success tips?? Sign up for FREE weekly tips where we share best practices tips on leadership, personal development, communication, staffing, marketing & financial wisdom. Click here to start receiving your success tips!
PS – If you are ready to grow your practice or are preparing to start your first practice, check out the IAPAM’s Practice Startup Workshop.
Get Certified Botox® Training Online
Learn everything you need to get started in Aesthetic Medicine with our Cosmetic Injectables Online Course with the IAPAM Online Learning Lab! Study at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office.