The Business of Medicine
This is the missing business course you have always needed! Learn what they don’t teach you in medical school about starting and running a successful & profitable practice.
The course includes downloadable practice materials, job posting templates, marketing and pricing strategies, a business plan workbook and more!
Who is this course for?
The Business of Medicine is ideal for all physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and/or their business partners and management in helping create and sustain a successful & profitable medical practice.
This Exciting New Course
is Available Exclusively Online
Through the IAPAM Learning Lab
Offer ends soon!
The Business of Medicine Course Objectives:
- Be able to quickly identify the steps needed to launch a new practice.
- Understand and identify the roles in a practice and how they support you.
- Understand practice setup configurations that can increase your practice revenues.
- Identify the best patient flow that will work for you and your patients.
- Be able to package your services that maximize profitability for your practice.
- Be able to comfortably perform patient consultations.
- How to market your procedures using internal marketing, social media marketing, and word of mouth.
- Understand the difference between practice revenue and profit.
- Be able to create a financial dashboard to track your results, and ensure you are making a profit.
- 12-months unlimited access – even after you finish the training!
This course includes downloadable practice material, job posting templates, marketing and pricing strategies, a business plan workbook and more!
No information or opinion contained herein is intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition. No intent to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease is implied or intended. You should always speak with a health care professional before taking or using any dietary, nutritional, weight loss, herbal supplement or any other product. We strongly urge you to visit your doctor and discuss your health needs before beginning any diet or exercise program. Proceed at your own risk. We make no claims about specific products and any information contained herein is personal opinion only and should not be construed as medical advice in any way. The information contained on this document is provided for information and entertainment purposes only.
Please note, taking this training doesn’t give you the legal right to perform medical procedures, please contact your local governing body to ensure you are working within your scope of practice.