The Advanced Dermal Filler course requires the physician to have at least 6 months of filler injection experience. If you have some experienced injecting dermal fillers, and want more training, the Advanced Dermal Filler Training is for you. Those new to aesthetics and looking for Botox training, should first attend the Aesthetic Medicine Symposium with Botox Training.
This program is designed for all licensed medical doctors (MDs), dentists (DDSs/DMDs) doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs).
Presented by the IAPAM, the Advanced Dermal Filler Training Bootcamp will give you a full day of advanced dermal filler procedure training.
All attendees will perform Restylane/Perlane ® injections for cheek augmentation, tear trough treatments, jaw contouring and volumetric lift.
- The most live patients: (we supply) 4-6 live patients
- The lowest class ratios: No more than 2 physicians per instructor
- Covers: Brow Lift, Jaw contouring, Volumlift, Tear Trough, Cheek Augmentation, Fern Technique, Advanced lip techniques
- Over 6 hours of Hands on Filler training
- Includes all cosmetic injectable product
- Filler training materials
- Certificate Awarded
- Filler CME’s available for IAPAM members
- No exhibitors or vendors, Only hands-on injection training
- Per FDA recommendations, our training is NOT done in a hotel room, but a Medical Spa.
Where: Toronto, Canada
Price: $ 2,362.50 members ($2,675 non-members)
- Self-study materials (training materials)
- All injectable materials provided
- Patients provided
Cancellation Policy: Once your payment has been received and processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. If for some reason you cannot attend the training you must give at least 14 days notice to receive a full credit for a future event, no refunds will be given. If for some unforeseen the training is canceled, you will receive a full refund limited to the registration fees already paid. The IAPAM is not responsible for non-refundable airline tickets, related travel costs, hotel accommodations purchased, or any other out of pocket expense you may incur. Training locations, agendas, and speakers are subject to change. Please note: Some credit card companies may access a “foreign transaction fee” which is the attendees responsibility.