Consumer demand for hCG for Weight Loss is exploding. Since being showcased on the Dr. Oz Show in February 2011, patients are demanding hCG for weight loss from their physicians. To help physicians safely and profitably add hCG to their practices, the IAPAM offers the industry’s best physician-lead hCG for Weight Loss Training program. The IAPAM’s Testimonials blog showcases physician reviews for all the IAPAM’s respected training programs, including its hCG training.
To date, over 400 physicians, as well as their accompanying medspa managers, registered nurses, and assistants, have attended the IAPAM’s Physician hCG and Medical Weight Management Training, and well over 8,000 patients have successfully lost weight on hCG using the IAPAM’s Exclusive hCG Protocol (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training), based on Dr. Simeons manuscript, Pounds and Inches.
Physicians who have attended the IAPAM’s hCG Training rave about(http://www.iapam.com/category/testimonials) its comprehensiveness. The IAPAM’s hCG training is taught by a faculty who operate hCG weight loss clinics, allowing physicians to learn from the faculty’s vast experience. To testify to its value, the IAPAM has launched a blog showcasing reviews from physicians who have attended the IAPAM’s hCG Training (http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training).
- “IAPAM is extremely great as an organization. Overall fabulous [hCG Training] program.” ~ Dr. Tostado (April ‘11)
- “Excellent program. hCG works great. Well worth the investment.” ~ Dr. Woolliscroft (April ‘11)
- “Excellent. My mind is swimming with all the valuable [hCG] information!!” ~ J. Hoversland, FNP-C (April ‘11)
- “hCG can work for most people. I now have a better concept of how to incorporate [an hCG program into my practice] to help others be successful. All good speakers.” ~ Dr. Hjelle (April ‘11)
- Great information on the “difference between homeopathic hCG and pharmaceutical, as well as the business side of weight loss.” ~ P. Rybak, RN (April ‘11)
- “Very informative. I am eager and excited to incorporate [hCG] into my practice.” ~ Dr. Randhawa (Jan ‘11)
- IAPAM’s 2011 hCG Training is “definitely worth it. [The IAPAM’s hCG Training instructs on] how to safely do hCG in [one’s] office and how to make money doing it.” Dr. Rocco (Mar ‘11)
- “[Learned] how hCG works and an easy way to explain it to our patients [as well as] the importance of following the protocols precisely to gain the best results. It was all very enlightening! Can’t wait to start my hCG journey!!” B. Liberti (Jan ‘11)
- “Excellent starting platform [for hCG]. Very informative…..Much more than what I expected.” Dr. Chung (Jan ‘11)
- “[The IAPAM’s hCG Training educates on] a unique [hCG] program that supports the patient and builds the business at the same time. Definitely worth it and tremendous value in [the] CD, with all the tools, forms, [and] time-saving docs [and other resources.]” (Mar ‘11)
- “The [hCG/Medical Weight Management] program was very informative; I especially liked the business aspects and ideas presented. The information package and resources were excellent!” Dr. Ayala, MD (Jan ‘11)
- “[The hCG Training was] Absolutely beneficial! I would (and will!) recommend this conference to any colleague interested in prescribing hCG. The business implementation and marketing strategies were all so helpful!” ~ Dr. Cole, DO (Dec ‘10)
- “I learned how to add a successful hCG program to my practice and start a whole new adventure. I actually learned the tools to get started. Wonderful, motivating, informative, specific, intellectual. The best seminar I have attended. Wish I had brought my office manager.” ~ Dr. Jackson, MD (Dec ‘10)
The IAPAM’s Testimonials Blog (http://www.iapam.com/category/testimonials) allows physicians considering adding hCG for weight loss to their aesthetic practice, to read the reviews of other physicians who have taken the the IAPAM’s hCG training, and the blog is updated on a regular basis.
For additional information or to register for an upcoming hCG Training session, please contact the IAPAM, at 1-800-219-5108 ext. 708, or visit http://www.aestheticmedicinesymposium.com/physician-hcg-weight-loss-training.
About the IAPAM: The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
The International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine is a voluntary global association of physicians and supporters, which sets standards for the aesthetic medical profession worldwide. The goal of the association is to offer education, ethical standards, credentialing, and member benefits to members around the globe. IAPAM membership is open to all licensed medical doctors (MDs), doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs), physicians assistants (PAs) and nurse practitioners (NPs). The IAPAM offers aesthetic medicine and hCG medical weight management programs, including: Botox training, medical aesthetic training, laser training, physician hCG training, and aesthetic practice business training. Additional information about the association can be accessed through the IAPAM’s website (http://www.iapam.com) or by contacting:
Jeff Russell, Executive-Director
International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM)
1-800-219-5108 ext. 708