Customer Contact Tools
At the IAPAM, we use Constant Contact (www.constantcontact.com). This is an easy way for you to communicate with your patients. You can use Constant Contact to send monthly newsletters, invitations to special events, and any other email communications you would like to share with your patients. The service starts at $15/m for up to 500 emails.
Other email marketing tools:
Appointment Scheduling Software:
- Appointment Plus (www.appointment-plus.com) – Starting at $89/m this web based software not only acts as a scheduler, but also as a point of sale system for your procedures and retail (skin care) sales.
- Provide Support (www.providesupport.com) – Very economical way to add “chat” to your website. For only $99/year, you can have a “chat now” button added to your website. You can communicate with any computer that is connected via the internet.
- Grasshopper (www.grasshopper.com) – this is a virtual phone system that lets you call forward your practice number to any phone (i.e. cell phone), have voice mail with the ability to email your voice messages, and to accept faxes and email them to you.
Other virtual phone systems:
Website Design and Tools
- Authentic Marketing Solutions (www.authenticmarketingsolutions.com)– is a website design and online marketing company that specializes in aesthetic practices, physician weight loss centers, and medical spas.
- WordPress (www.wordpress.org) – This is a popular website (blogging) software. Many website designers use WordPress as the basis of the websites they design.
- 99 Designs (www.99designs.com) – This is a crowdsourcing website where you can get logo design work done. Prices are typically around $300.
- eLance (www.elance.com) – This is a where you bid for consultants. Typically this is a good site to find designers, programmers, writers, and computer consultants. Prices vary, depending on the work required.
Domain names and DIY Websites:
Online Marketing Tools
Local Listing Services:
- Google Maps Local Business Listing – www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter
- Yahoo Local – https://listings.local.yahoo.com/
- MSN Local Listings – https://ssl.search.live.com/listings/ListingCenter.aspx
Google PPC (pay per click advertising):
Press Release Distribution Services:
Electronic Medical Record Software
When choosing an EMR, make sure it has medispa needed features like text message reminders, inventory management, point of sale (product sales), online scheduling, ability to upload photos, and create custom fields:
- PatientNow – www.patientnow.com
Social Media Marketing
Social Media posting is very important in a practice but it is very time consuming therefore you will want to invest in a Social Media service to post to your platforms. Outsourcing your Social Media Marketing will help with your practice engagement and is a great ROI.
Using Google and Bing SEO
People use search engines to look up everything, whether it is a product they want or a service they require. A clinic’s potential patients are also Google and Bing Users and to get the attention of these users you need SEO marketing. SEO helps generate traffic and offers a high rate of conversion because the people who open your website by looking up SEO keywords are those who actually need your services. A practice can significantly benefit from using keywords targeted at the local audience and attract more patients to their clinic.
For more information on how to successfully launch and market your medical spa, register for our next Aesthetic Medicine Start Up Workshop by visiting https://iapam.com/aesthetic-practice-startup-workshop